Monday, October 20, 2008

NINE is FINE!

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY, KYLE !!!
Kyle did one of those "All About Me" booklets at school, so for his "Birthday Post" I thought I'd share my favorites so we could get to know him better...I didn't edit any spelling or words - that's part of the entertainment!
My full name is: Kyle Logan Brenchley
My nickname is: Kover (ya know, as in that UTAH JAZZ hottie!? - we haven't really been calling him this, but apparently he'd like us to start!)
My address is: Glovers land ("Land" - "Lane" - same diff, right?!?)
My pets are: none
The person I admire most is: Parnets because: They take care of me.
The thing I like the most about myself is: I have my own room.
I am happy when: get what I want.
The things I do best are: play soccer and baseball.
The person I would like to be the most like is: Manny Ramearaz because: I love baseball and he play's baseballl in the MLB.
The things I enjoy doing best are: playing baseball & soccer. (Do ya see a pattern here?!?)
I like to take trips to: Hawii (like there's been so many -- try ONE!)
If I could have three wishes, they would be:
1. 1,000,0000,00000,000000,0000000 wish
2. My own Airplane
3. 3,000,0000,00000 dollars
Sometimes I worry about: wind
Something I wish I could do is: get all money.
Three things I wish I could change in the world are:
1. Make more stastes
2. Make more people to be free
3. Make the world a bertter place
The thing I like best about my family is: its big.
I like it best in my family when we: on vacaitson.
My favorite room at home is: My room because: I sleep in it and play in it.
Three things I like best about my school are:
1. Lunch
2. Math
3. Recces
*notice he didn't put spelling! :)
I like teachers who are: don't give homework.
I don't like teachers who: give homework
The thing I like best about the classrooms is: my desk.
So, here's a question for all you school teachers (Michelle?) out there...when do they learn place values or the correct place to put commas "," in the numbers? Those were some pretty interesting figures, eh?!?
A lot of these were surprises to me!! I would've filled out the paper differently, so it's a good thing that his teacher had HIM do it! It was fun to learn some new things! :)
**I did "This week's Gratitude List" on the sidebar about Kyle, too, if ya wanna check it out.
WE LOVE YOU KYLE !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy says Happy Birthday!!!

Love the questions. Or I guess I mean anwers!

Michelle D. said...

Happy Birthday!
Suzanne-I only teach first grade (don't have to deal with numbers bigger than 100 LOL), just kidding. If I remember right, I think they really start to tackle place value etc. in 3rd grade, so it should be coming soon :)

Nic@Nite said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Maybe he really does want billions and trillions of dollars and wishes! He could then share with his aunt in Iowa.

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Kyle! Those answers were so funny!

momandpop said...

We hope you had a good birthday, Kyle. Did you have fun at the Bountiful Rec Center with your family? Its fun to read all about you and also the great things your Mom said. Keep up the good work! We love you!

val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.