Thursday, May 14, 2009


I bought some new capris yesterday -- SAME dang size as what I have been wearing. (And for that reason, I will NOT be posting a photo of me IN the capris!) Come on!! I figured it wasn't going to be anything MIRACULOUS like five sizes smaller, BUT couldn't it have just been one size smaller? It's gotta just be that this brand "runs small," right?!...RIGHT?!?

**On another health note: If I was cooking some brocolli which I fully intended to eat for lunch, but neglected it for a little too long (while being distracted by this blog) and it & the pan really stink now, and so I don't even wanna be around it, let alone eat it, does it still "count" that I DID eat it - do I still get the healthy benefits?!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I feel your pain! Getting dressed just makes me depressed, can I please just live in my pajamas or exercise clothes?

Melissa S. said...

Honestly there are FEW things worse then the smell of broccolli when it's burnt. UG! I've had it happen and it's sooooooo bad! You'll probably lose weight just from smelling it and losing your appetite for anything else, so I guess it counts.

Anonymous said...

There is a smell worse than broccoli, it's a burp after you eat it!

I agree that the clothing industry is sabotaging us mom's into thinking we are fat by making the sizes smaller. Jerks.