"How do you do dinner during Baseball season?"
Fine print: I'm looking for other answers besides fast food.
Fine print: I'm looking for other answers besides fast food.
OR the "Dinner of Champions" (hot dog, chips, & pop) purchased at the Snack Shack.
When games start between 5:00 & 7:30 PM and are a couple of hours long, dinner gets royally messed up.
Last week, we had "dinner" at the Honor Society Induction Ceremony (A glass of punch & an Eclair) since we arrived there immediately from a game.

I can start at 3:00 PM making dinner (there goes my blogging time!) and eat around 4:30 PM, but Matt won't be home for it - and he's practically the only fun one to cook for since he REALLY appreciates the food.
OR, we can eat between 9:00 & 10:00 at night after we're all home together again. That's great on your figure!
I've already packed a picnic a couple of times and I feel like I've exhausted all my food options: Cold Cut sandwiches and fried chicken.

BTW, did you all know about the FREE MEAL at KFC? Go to http://www.unthinkfc.com/ - but, Hurry and print your coupon TODAY because it's the last day to print. (you can use it until 5/19.) There's one of our baseball night dinners solved!! :) One hint, print it during an "non-peak" time because the site's busy - I printed mine around 10 PM.
So, please tell me how to do it. Is bringing dinner to the ball park the best option? Any other ideas besides sandwiches, chicken, & fast food?


6 comments:
You have all my ideas. Sorry. We did the Subway sandwich thing on the grass, right before the game yesterday.
How about pizza? Or is that considered fast food?
Sorry. Got nothing. Two girls. Ballet class. No baseball.
Wraps or french bread sub....we're about to start the season so I'll watch for any more good ideas!
pizza thats matt
Taco's are fast, and "Brinner"-breakfast for dinner. During dance season we tend to eat at 5:00and then I make/heat up stuff for Kevin at 9:00. That way I am already feed and don't eat late with him.
Of course it is always nice to have freezer dinners on hand, but you already know that one.
Post a Comment