Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Scores

I was laughing so hard, I was crying at some of these gifts from my children...


From Haylee:
She drew this picture for me. She says it's Dad giving me flowers and he was CRYING so much (because he was happy) when he did. And then, my hair was sticking up because I was so surprised about the flowers. (Kind of like Linus' hair sticks up whenever the teacher talks to him on Charlie Brown!) She got those Brenchley ears right! :)

From Kyle:
This book of poems contained some good ones! My favorites:

MOM


My dear mom is good at walking
But she never stop's talking



MY SISTER'S ROOM


It's a really, really big mess
They never find their dress
There's everything you can think of on the ground
I think there's even a dog from the pound


From the Ward:

YUUMMM!
The Sunday School President is in charge of the "Mother's Day Gift," but I'm pretty sure his wife had everything to do with this year's gift! ;) Thanks, Steph!


From the Mr:

Looks like the hinting on my Blog paid off! ;)
Thank You Very Much!

2 comments:

momandpop said...

Thanks for sharing your Mother's Day gifts with us. Love Haylee's picture and Kyle's poems. And Greg Olsen's paintings are always good!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Matt needs a shave!