Ryan only goes up to his number (and that's w/ extra help from his helmet!)
We wanted the Ump to check this kid's Driver's License.
But, really, ONLY Ryan's age group (or younger) is allowed to play in this League.
We [lovingly] referred to him as the "Man-child" the whole game.
It did give our pitcher a VERY BIG strike zone to pitch to, though! :)
We wanted Matt to go stand by him, so we could compare their two heights to see how close he is to 6' 3" - but he wouldn't come out of the dugout after the game! I guess he took the LOSS against our 'shrimps' pretty hard! ;)


3 comments:
Oh the memories..... it seems that all of my sons(so far) hit puberty really late in life (like Jr. and Sr. year of high school). I remember Kyle McOmber towering over Jake and Austin - and now they tower over him..... so it does all work out in the end. Meanwhile - it's so hard to compete at this age - when everyone else is grown and you aren't..... I feel for ya Ryan! Hang in there!!!!
What the heck! That guy is way too tall for his age. Ryan is doing fine, that guy is ahead of the game. I'm glad Ryan's team beat them anyway!
Tom had a kid in his basketball skills class that looked like he could drink, legally. And he was as big around as he was tall. Tom felt very insecure.
Post a Comment