Taken from the sidebar...
We were talking about doctors & hospitals...
Ryan: "So, why was Haylee in the hospital for so long?"
Haylee "Because I have problems!" 10/09
Haylee: "Will you make your Mint Brownies again?"
Me: "They're too many points."
Haylee: "I don't like your points! When are you going to STOP doing your points?"
Me: "When I'm skinny."
Haylee: "You're already skinny."
Me: "No I'm not."
Haylee: "You're skinny enough!" (pause) "What about donuts? Do you think they're too many points?" 10/09
I was holding Katelyn in my lap, cradling her like a baby, and we were looking into each other's eyes..
Me: "You're getting so big, you don't even fit anymore! Your legs stretch way past my lap!"
Katelyn: (giggles)
Me: "Is it OK if I still cuddle you like a baby?"
Katelyn: (smiling & nodding, talking like a baby) "Uh huh!"
Me: "Do you like it?"
Katelyn: (cuddling in closer, looking content, in "baby talk") "Yes!"
Me: "Will you promise to still let me do this when you're a teenager?"
Katelyn: "How much longer is that?"
Me: "About 8 years."
Katelyn: "Then, No, you can't!"
Me: "Why not?"
Katelyn: "You'll be a GRANDMA by then!" 10/09
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment