Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission

when I have grown a foot or two.
I hope by then I will be ready
to teach and preach and work as missionaries do.

I hope that I can share the gospel
with those who want to know the truth.
I want to be a missionary
and serve and help the Lord while I am in my youth.

It's never too early to start preparing, right?!? After all, a mission is just 19 1/2 yrs. down the road for her. :)

Actually, Miss B is attracted to two things about this book:
1) It's cute, little size
2) The pictures of Jesus, Joseph Smith & Book of Mormon scenes

THAT and someone always leaves it out on the couch = easy access!!

1 comment:

momandpop said...

How cute is that! She will love that photo when she gets bigger. No, its never too early to start a love for the scriptures.