Taken from the sidebar...
Ryan was talking about some girl friends (2 words) with us....
Kyle: (with disgust in his voice) "Why do you have to hang out with girls?"
Later on in the conversation, the topic changed to Jr. High dances...
Kyle: "Do you HAVE TO GO to those dances?"
Me: "No."
Kyle: "Phew!"
And then the conversation turned to kissing...
Ryan: "Dad, how old were you when you first kissed a girl?"
Me: (jumping in before Matt could answer that & reveal something his son could use against him) "You can kiss a girl after you've returned from your mission."
Ryan: "Yeah, right!"
Kyle: "I'm not gonna kiss until I'm 40!" 1/10
We were driving down the freeway and passed a billboard for one of those "Specialty Stores for Couples." It read, in big letters, "Free Lingerie!"
Ryan: "What's 'free leen-gee?'" 1/10
I'd gotten those hand-held dental floss picks for the kids. Katelyn was using it tonight (on her face?)...
Katelyn: "Look, Mom! I'm shaving!" 1/10
Ryan was completing a Family History chart for an assignment at school, so was asking me my Grandpa's name and other details. Kyle overheard our conversation about my Grandpa.
Kyle: "Oh, yeah...I remember him. He died in a white suit!" 1/10
(He must've been referring to seeing Grandpa's body at his funeral, wearing his white temple clothes he was to be buried in!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment