Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Highly Recommended!

Matt & I went here last night for our Anniversary - 14 years, woo hoo! We found it in our Happenings book in the fine dining section and wouldn't have known anything about this place otherwise! The review we read called it "Ogden's best kept secret." I'd say! Have any of you heard of it? As soon as we walked in, we could tell the service was going to be great. The food was so good, too!! And, we didn't have the baby - our first time ever! Thank you, Grandma. With the Happenings card, we didn't spend more than we would've at a (noisy, bustling, sometimes dirty) "chain restaurant." So, it all added up to a very nice evening out. If you're looking for a place to go for a special occasion, try this out! (Especially if someone else is paying for you!)
Matt had the Pistachio Crusted Halibut and I had the Prime Rib and shrimp. Check out what else you can order...


**And, YES, this time we did leave an appropriate tip, in case you're wondering!**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun. I almost have forgotten what it is like to eat without kids and not in a dirty chain restuarant. Happy Anniversary.

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Mmm...I'm hungry...I'm looking at my bowl of oatmeal and thinking of prime rib and shrimp...it just doesn't compare...
Glad to find out your a blogger! Val & Joel's wife Kally pressured me into it, too...and dang, it IS addicting!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! That sounds wonderful to just go to dinner without the kids!

Mandy said...

hmmmm...I'm thinking this would be a good place for Mike to take me for my birthday! Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time, and isn't it nice to have grandma back?!

val said...

Oooh, yummy sounds like a fantastic night out! I love your agreement on getting your 2 celebrations in! As for a good place to eat, I don't know any! My husband is quite picky and boring when it comes to eating out...we rarely do, or it's the same old stuff everytime....poor, poor, pitiful me, huh? But enough about me....HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ANNIVERSARY to you!!!

k8shoe said...

Glad you remembered the tip. :) Thanks for the recommendation!