I want to make another post, but I've had to ground myself, so I can do other (more pressing) things....like laundry (since we're back in school, I can't tell them to just "reuse" anymore), make meals (what a concept!), pay bills - woops, I noticed some of the due dates today had passed - blame it all on my "post-baby coma." And there's probably something else I need to be doing instead...oh, yeah - SLEEP (don't look at the time I'm making this post!)
Seriously, for the last couple of days, I've had to make a deal with myself, "After you've done {insert list items here} then you can get on the Blogs." OR substitute any other "reward" of your choice (eat a cookie/brownie/candy, read, talk on the phone, take a nap, check emails, paint your nails, "shop" catalogs, watch T.V.) Does anyone else do this? I mean, to themselves - not your kids? But, guess what happens? I run out of day before I finish the list.
Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow! :)


4 comments:
I just pretend the whole blogging thing is my job! What keeps me going on the whole cleaning thing is this, it's all undone in 5 mintues.
I love this post....that was totally me in the beginning. Then I ran out of things to post about....
This is totally me! Except that my computer crashed so until I get a new one or someone smart enough to fix my old one (and revive all my lost stuff!), I'm doomed to go to the library... Pray for me :)
Sooo true! I would be writing posts in my sleep sometimes, and wake up wondering if I had really been doing it! ANd if I sit down to just check something on the computer for a minute, 2 hours later I have to kick myself off the computer..addicting!
Post a Comment