Matt didn't want to lose this list when I changed the sidebar the next week - I guess he wants to have "proof" I love him in case I ever get super mad at him...? :) So, I figured out a way to copy it and file it away on our anniversary date.
IN HONOR OF 14 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO MATT...
You are a valiant/strong/honorable Priesthood Holder
You're up for ANY kind of date (walks, "chick flicks", symphony, gymnastics meets, live Theatre, roller skating, dances, dinner w/ my family, gym workouts, etc.) as long as you can be with me!)You make me feel safe
You thank me for all that I do
You support & encourage my Girl's Nights Out, hobbies, events I want to attend, & work, etc. (and you make sure you're home to take care of OUR kids, so it can happen.)
You make a point to always hold my hand and kiss me
You rave about my cooking and EAT happily (unlike most our kids)
You rub lotion on my feet/give me foot rubs
You save the last [insert dessert item] for me
You're the only one who does dishes & garbage around here
You put OUR children to bed
You keep my electric toothbrush always charged for me
You never cease to freely give me compliments (even if I disagree w/ them!)
You tell me You Love Me every day;
You ADORE our daughters
You ENJOY our sons
You are SMART (and can answer all our kid's ???s about sports & scouts!)
You have such a "nice butt!" :)
You think your "expensive wife" is SOO worth it! :)
We can have "inside jokes" (like the two above!)
You work a [oftentimes] demanding job, w/ a heavy load & long hrs. so you can take care of your family
You have nice/easy hair to cut
You watch "Desperate Housewives" with me (is that OK to publicize?) - the countdown to 9/28 is on, Babe! :)
You smell good
You tell me I am a good Mom
You've provided GOOD height genes (that I hope I haven't counteracted!)
You give THE BEST hugs
You are a peacemaker
You remind me to be positive, nice, & grateful
You are patient... and MAY earn the Celestial Kingdom JUST for putting up with me! (refer to the above 2)
I have a "built-in" pedicurist
9/9/08


No comments:
Post a Comment