After being so pleasantly surprised with this new restaurant I didn't even know about a few days ago...it got me thinking, "I bet there are OTHER "best kept secrets" out there in the restaurant department!" And since it's my birthday later this week and I MADE Matt PROMISE that the ONLY way I would marry him the same week as my birthday was if I'd get TWO separate celebrations, TWO separate gifts, and TWO separate dates every year, (of course, he agreed!) so that means I'm making plans. So, let me take this opportunity to ask a question.... What is your favorite restaurant?
10 comments:
Maddox! For sure!
That's a hard one. It all depends on my mood and what kind of food I want so I would have to say Maddox, Maple Gardens, and Javier's. (the last two are in Ogden also) Happy birthday this week! I'll look for the sign outside your house.
I live in a sheltered, tiny town. You don't want my pathetic opinion! I only have to choose from Taco Time & Arctic Circle in this place... But when I'm in Boise or Salt Lake, I love the Macaroni Grill! (I'm not a meaty kind of girl. Give me pasta...)
Best chinese food ever is at Charlie Chow's. It's on 4th South Downtown, so worth it, and chinese food is usually not my first pick.
Happy Birthday.
First, I love your blog! You have such a talent! I'm glad and not surprised to see that you have continued to celebrate both your Birthday and your anniversary seperately! A great casual place for sandwiches, soups, and such is called Paradise Bakery-yum, yum!
Hi Suzanne,
Your blog is great--it's fun to catch up on your family. My favorite restaurant is a local one here in Iowa so that won't help you too much. I did happen to read about what looks like a yummy new Mexican restaurant in Ogden. I may have to check it out next time we come out west. Here is a link to their website: http://www.thesonoragrill.com/
Happy Anniversary and Birthday!
Risa
My husband would say Olive Garden. I say Cheesecake Factory! We just went for the first time a few weeks ago ... ooh sooo goood!!! =)
Bistro 258 is also a yummy choice up in Ogden. It's on 25th Street.
We always love PF Changs in SL. Or if you really want your hubby to spend some dough on ya, have him take you to Cucina Toscana. It is a really yummy Italian place.
Thanks! Looks like we have some places we've gotta try out this year.
Even thoug I'm sure your birthday is already past, I'm going to put in my two cents anyways...My favorite in Boise is Tepanyaki's Japanese Steak House and get the 2 person dinner that includes steak, shrimp, chicken, appetizer, salad, icecream and the veggies...mmm...I'm hungry. Happy Birthday! And Anniversary!
Post a Comment