Saturday, November 8, 2008

The "New" Katelyn

Last month when I posted photos of Katelyn's "self-hair cutting" tactics, I asked y'all to give me your critiques...only ONE of you guessed correctly on which side was cut! 75% of you could not even tell and 16% guessed the wrong side altogether! (F.Y.I. it was her LEFT side.) So, because of that, I went ahead and waited the extra month to cut her hair until I got her 4-yr. old photo taken. (After all, ya can't call it a "4-yr. old" picture if she's not officially 4-yrs. old! - does this mean I'm OCD or something? Probably!)
I took her to get her pictures the day after her birthday and then the next day, I took her to get her hair cut to the length she cut it on the one side. Now, watch...just because I'm so "efficient" (for a change) something will probably go wrong with her photos and they'll call us back in to "retake" them! Please, NO!


Here's Katelyn in her photo "get-up." (The "before" picture.)


And, here's Katelyn admiring her new look! (The "after" picture.)

When we were driving home from getting her haircut, I kept looking in the rear view mirror at her. At one point I exclaimed, "Oh my word! Who's that girl in my back seat?!?" She answered, "It's your daughter, MOM! I'm the 'New' Katelyn!"

9 comments:

Mandy said...

She is adorable! And as for the comment you left on my blog about loosing track of what your doing all day.....well I was glad someone could relate! Thank You!:)

Michelle D. said...

I love the "new" Katelyn with her darling haircut.

Nic@Nite said...

I love the haircut. So cute!

k8shoe said...

What a cutie pie!

Mandy said...

She is definitely darling! She is a sweetheart too!

Anonymous said...

way cute hair do!

Brett and Marianne said...

I like the haircut...her curls look beautiful!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

I love her beautiful curls! So pretty. She looks so cute with her new haircut!

val said...

Darling haircut! And I understand your OCD.... I can't stand writing the age of my kids on the back of pictures unless it includes how many years and months old they are...