After "the game", Ryan's 1st words were, "I AM SO PUTTING THIS ON THE BLOG!"
And, so here goes Ryan...

UTAH 48, "the team down south" 24
I'll make it easy for you Cougars. I'll make your comments for you, I KNOW what you'll say:
- "It was a TOTAL fluke!"
- "The officiating was sooo poor!"
- "Max Hall had an Off-Game!" (But he's still up for Heisman.)
- "Dennis Pitta was injured!"
- "The weather was a factor!".....Oh wait, we're having record high temps for November.
- "We just wanted a piece of the BCS check!"
But, could the REAL reason be that the Cougars just aren't "living right?!!" :)
BY RYAN


7 comments:
Ouch. Ahh well. You can't win 'em all, right?! =)
Ryan, you crack me up!! Aaron called the blog post right after the game as well. :)
Ryan, Ryan, Ryan...If you weren't such a funny, nice, cute kid I just might have to squash you. :) Enjoy your team's win. They deserved it. But we all still know that BYU is THE university of Utah. Thanks for the message on our answering machine. It was replayed several times and we had a good laugh. Go easy on Kennedy at school tomorrow!
Right on! A most excellent post. Go Utes!!!
Ryan, you are so funny! it was an awesome game. definately a good year for Bryan and I to have season tickets!!!!!
I love the picture! Yes, my hubby had a total spazz-fest, and was only sad that we were in SL, instead of home in St. George so he could smile in his BYU friends face at church on Sunday:>
You are an EVIL bugger, aren't you?!?
Post a Comment